Subject to pre-existing condition, our cancer coverage can help offer you and your family members financial support during a period of unexpected illness.
- Benefits will be paid directly to you unless otherwise assigned.
- Coverage can be purchased for you or your entire family with unmarried children covered up to age 26.
- No evidence of insurability required at initial enrollment.
- Waiver of premium after 90 days of disability due to cancer for as long as your disability lasts (for the primary insured only).
- Includes coverage for 29 other specified diseases
- Portable coverage.
Your Benefit Coverage
Allstate Benefits (AB) pays the following benefits for the necessary treatment of cancer or a specified disease, and for any other condition directly caused or aggravated by the cancer or specified disease.
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), Muscular Dystrophy, Poliomyelitis, Multiple Sclerosis, Encephalitis, Rabies, Tetanus, Tuberculosis, Osteomyelitis, Diphtheria, Scarlet Fever, Cerebrospinal Meningitis (bacterial), Brucellosis, Sickle Cell Anemia, Thallasemia, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Legionnaire’s Disease (confirmation by culture or sputum), Addison’s Disease, Hansen’s Disease, Tularemia, Hepatitis (Chronic B or Chronic C with liver failure or hepatoma), Typhoid Fever, Myasthenia Gravis, Reye’s Syndrome, Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (Walter Payton’s Liver Disease), Lyme Disease, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Cystic Fibrosis and Primary Biliary Cirrhosis.
To enroll or change your coverage, contact your Trion Benefit Call Center during open enrollment at 888-317-3759 or new hire number at 866-627-3500, ext. 221.