ARHS has partnered with RelyMD to bring Telemedicine services to ARHS employees.
- Access board certified Emergency Room physicians to address unanticipated care needs that occur after hours.
- Employees and dependents who are enrolled in the ARHS medical plan should use the Group ID: “ARHS” when registering.
- Using Firefox or Chrome Internet browsers only, you can use your cell phone or computer to register and begin your consult.
- RelyMD patients are seen in fewer than 10 minutes, on average.
- Visits are $50 each and can be paid using your Health Savings Account, credit or debit card.
How do I register?
To register, visit relymd.com/arhs. Be sure to enter Group ID “ARHS” to receive your visit at the $50 rate negotiated by Appalachian Regional Healthcare System.
24/7 access to virtual care
Appalachian Regional Healthcare System offers employees enrolled in the ARHS health plan, and their dependents, the unique benefit of accessing a healthcare provider 24/7/365 via mobile app, web browser or phone call. This service is provided to save you time, money, and to get you feeling better faster in an easy and convenient way. The average wait time to see a provider is fewer than 10 minutes.
To Start Your Visit:
- For employees and dependents covered under the ARHS Health Insurance Plan, download the RelyMD App from the App Store.
- Or, using Firefox or Chrome internet browser go to: Relymd.com/arhs. To receive your ARHS employee discount, enter Group ID: “ARHS” during sign-up.
- Or, simply call 855-384-6688 to schedule a call with a provider. Tell the operator that your Group ID is “ARHS”
When should I use Rely MD?
- When your primary care physician is closed
- When you require care now & can’t wait for an appointment
- When considering an ER or Urgent Care visit for a non-emergency
What do RelyMD providers treat?
- Abdominal cramps
- Arthritic pain
- Mild asthma
- Cold & flu
- Eye infections
- Insect bites
- Muscle pains
- Rashes and more..
How much does it cost?
For all Appalachian Regional Healthcare System employees and dependents enrolled in the ARHS health plan, visits are $50 each.