Know Your Retirement wellness score
With one quick number, your Retirement Wellness Score helps you determine if you’re saving enough for retirement. The sooner you know your score, the sooner you’ll know if you need to take steps to improve it. Visit: www.Principal.com for more information.
Your Retirement Deferrals
The amount you contribute to your 403(b) retirement savings plan has the potential to make a big difference to your retirement account balance over time. Plan Highlights:
- Newly hired employees are automatically enrolled in the retirement savings plan at 4% unless a different deferral amount is elected.
- ARHS matches 75% of the first 4% you contribute after service, hours and age requirements are met.
- Discretionary Basic Contribution of 2% total compensation (service, hours and age apply).
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have one year of service in which 1,000 hours are worked.
- After meeting age, service and hours requirements, employees enter the match program on April 1 or October 1 whichever is closest to their one-year anniversary date.
- Employees are fully vested for employer contributions after three years of service with ARHS.
- Earn LYL points by meeting with a Retire Secure Financial Planner! Appointments are available by clicking on the Intranet Human Resources tab. They will consult with you on your savings plans, investment strategies and facilitate changes to your retirement plan.
Principal 1:1 meetings can now be scheduled online!
Click here to access the signup page. With this new system you can do everything electronically; sign-up, change an appointment, cancel a meeting and access the Personal Financial Worksheet. If you have any questions or issues please call HR at (828) 262-4116.
- Auto-Enrollment-3R-ARHS-Retirement-Plan (62 KiB)
- ERISA-454342-08-13-2016-404-notice (0.5 MiB)
- Frozen-Plan-ERISA-404-Retirement-Plan-and-Investment-Information -10-01-2016 (0.5 MiB)
- Principal 401K Frozen Retirement Plan Principal Beneficiary (0.1 MiB)
- Principal 403(B) Retirement Plan Beneficiary Form (0.1 MiB)
- Principal Rollover Form 01.2016 (73 KiB)
- QDIA-AUTO-Enrollment-and-Annual-SAR (2.9 MiB)