Unum’s Interest Sensitive Whole Life Insurance
Unum’s interest sensitive whole life insurance is designed to provide death benefits to your beneficiaries if you pass away. It also can potentially build cash value that you can use while you are still alive. At an affordable guaranteed level premium, you can have the added financial protection you and your family may need during times of uncertainty.
Advantages of whole life
- Available to employees ages 18 – 80 who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Employees can also purchase coverage for their spouse and dependent children to age 25.
- During the initial enrollment, coverage is available on a guaranteed issue basis for employees and requires only limited medical information for spouses and children.
- These policies are individually owned, which means you can take them with you when you retire or leave ARHS with no change in benefits or rates.
- With the purchase of a $10,000 or more policy, you receive the added benefit of long term care insurance.
To enroll or change your coverage contact your Trion Benefit Specialist during open enrollment at 888-317-3759 or new hire enrollment at 866-627-3500, extension 221.